GUIDE FOR REGISTRATION of BIRTH
B I R T H
All events of birth shall be registered in the Birth registry within 30 days
Such event shall be reported by the Hospital/clinic Administrator, the Attendant at birth or the parents themselves.
If not registered within 30 days it is considered delay.
Requirements For DELAYED REGISTRATION OF BIRTH
Original NSO & CCRO Certification (No Record on file)
Any of two of the following documents to show name, date & place of birth, and parents of the registrant:
1. Original Baptismal Certificate;
2. Certified Copy of form 137/School records (High School, Elem., Nursery, Kinder, of Prep);
3. Certified copy of the registrant’s Medical record;
4. Income tax return of parents or registrants;
5. Certified copy of Voter’s Affidavit, if a voter;
6. Employment Service Record, if employed;
7. Certificate of Marriage, if married;
8. Insurance policy, if insured;
9. The least acceptable supporting documents, if only on e of the above is available Barangay Captain’s Certification, or Affidavit of two disinterested
persons who might have witnessed or known the child’s birth
* Duly accomplished COLB
* Duly accomplished Affidavit of Delayed Registration
* Duly accomplished Affidavit of Acknowledgement/Admission of Paternity, if the child is illegitimate
* For those born and to be registered outside Bislig City execute an Affidavit of Out-of-town Application for Delayed Registration attested by two
NOTE: Oldest documents are more acceptable. Present Originals with two (2) clear copies.
Requirements for LEGITIMATION BY SUBSEQUENT MARRIAGE
1. If child has not yet been acknowledged, execute Affidavit of Paternity/Acknowledgement
Secure certified copy of Affidavit of Paternity (3 copies)
2. Execute Joint Affidavit of Legitimation (3 copies)
3. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate (3 copies)
4. Certified Copy of Marriage Contract (3 copies)
NOTE: If child was conceived and born from parents with prior existing marriage or when parents base legal impediment to marry, registration of
legitimation cannot be acted upon.